Monday, August 20, 2018

Life Changes


I can't believe that I have let a whole year and a half go by and not actually update this thing!  My life is so different now! 

Here are the things that I am doing differently: eating, teaching, relationships, I moved my mother in, and oh I am back in school!  I enrolled in a local tech school to work on my RN since they accepted all my previous credits. 

My PCOS is still being managed very well and I decided last May to have a partial hysterectomy.  I wasn't going to have another baby and I run a higher risk for endometrial cancer, so I got it out of there.

As my life changes, I am making a commitment to myself and my girls to be there and present.  I am trying the same for this blog.  There is so much that I want to share with the world and I hope to share and inspire just as I have been.

Peace & Love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment